Special Summary Revision
For the Chief Election Commission, Chandigarh AdministrationDecember, 2020
The special Summary Revision 2021 was organised in collaboration with the Chief Election Commission, U.T. Chandigarh, to urge the youth turning 18 before January 2021 to enrol their names in the electoral list. The public was encouraged to be a part of the campaign and realise their duties as citizens by enrolling in the electoral lists. The campaign focused on creating awareness and sensitising the public about the importance of informed voting.
- Mobile Electoral Awareness Vans were deputed to sensitise the masses.
- special Advertisement was done at city hotspots to reach out to more people.
- Promotion of forms and assistance in form filling was provided to the aspiring voters.
- Engagement of Anganwadi Workers was done to raise awareness.
- Use of both traditional and social media platforms, including influencer marketing was made.