Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign
For the Department of Social Welfare, Women and Child Development, Chandigarh AdministrationAugust 2020 - Present
Initiated by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, the NMBC aims to curb the menace of drug use and abuse prevalent in the country. The team collaborated with the Department of Social Welfare, Women and Child Development, Chandigarh Administration, to raise awareness in the city and bring about social and behavioural change in the citizens.
The campaign was designed to help the people who want to liberate themselves from the addiction to drugs and encourage them towards a better and healthier lifestyle. The campaign highlighted and emphasised the ill effects of drug addiction so that more people shall reach out for help.
- IEC plan for online and on-ground events
- Social media management and targeted marketing, including influencer engagement.
- 1000+ online live sessions and webinars organised
- Counselling for both victims and family members
- Training provided to volunteers to raise awareness on “Substance Abuse, Prevention, and Control”.